Thursday, September 5, 2019

This post is to let you know that I have to change my email address. The provider that I have been using for nearly 35 years, EKIT, is closing down in October. I will be using gmail now guessing that Goggle will not be going out of business.

My new address will be: hytenjr@gmail.com

I would appreciate it if you would send ‘OK’ email to the new site so I can know you got this message. I know that I haven’t been in contact with some of you for years but I never forget a friendly contact. Your response will awaken old memories.

For all the Hytens and HItens in my address book …. I’d like to catch up with the changes in your family’s life.  Late in each year I try to update our family tree. I know from some of your Facebook pages that there have been marriages and births but few have provided details. Let me know what has happened inner family the past ten years.

No comments:

Post a Comment