Thursday, December 8, 2022

UPDATING THE HYTEN AND HITEN FAMIY TREES

As you may know I have been working many years developing a HYTEN family tree. I have made the story available to all Hyten in the form of a blog: hytenhiten.blogspot.com. In 20 chapters dating back to 1775 I have told the family history as I know it. On three dozen diagrams or trees I have listed nearly 1000 people who were Hytens at birth, married to a Hyten, or is the first generation of a Hyten women’s marriage. If you want help on finding just which page/tree you are on, I have am index which I can look at to guide you to the right page. (Note that I have not traced maternal ancestors as I have only researched the Hyten name.)


I am now 83 years old so the updating I am now conducting may be my last. What I am trying to do is find births, deaths and marriage that have incurred in recent years. When you look at the family trees on my blog you could see that within your family group I may have only the birth year of a person who may seem to be 100 years old, or a ten or fifteen year old marriage with no children listed, or name printed in red that I think may be associated with that family group. Please help me bring these trees up to date.
 

While my records have full birth dates as well as addresses, I want you to know these facts are never published or shared. If you asked me for facts about someone I would tell them of your interest and leave it to them to contact you if they wished.

No comments:

Post a Comment